Chinese Shoppers 中国购物团
Chinese Shoppers Big Spenders Super Shopping Troupe
横扫欧亚 精品店的 中国购物团
Those in the retail and travel industry should know how Chinese spend money outside China
业内人士 最欢迎 购物不手软的 神州购物团
Chinese News, Reports, Research, Statistics, Survey about Chinese Travelers & Shoppers 中文媒體 報道、數據、調查 等詳情
Bloomberg : Outbound Chinese travelers top spenders of the world in 2013
- Global Blue expects Chinese outbound travelers to reach 60 millions in 2015 compared to 57 millions in 2013, and should reach 77 millions by the end of 2016.
Lianhe Zaobao : Chinese travelers still the global “shopping king & queen”
- According to Global Blue, Chinese travelers are world’s top buyers in duty free shops, they chauk up one-third of world’s total spending on duty free goods, but up to S$200 million refundable tax not redeemed
Guardian : Chinese shoppers don’t just browse luxury goods to admire
- Chinese like to shop while they are travelling because they don’t trust local brands and their qualities
- China’s new Sumptuary Law to curb lavish spending is not going to stop the upper-middle class from shopping outside China
Japan Media : Euro’s luxury brands in China change strategy to retain customers
- The new Sumptuary Law is forcing luxury shops to focus on service and interaction with Chinese consumers based on profile
Taiwan Media—Mainland shoppers swept luxury goods offshore
- New Sumptuary Law in China affects luxury watch and pricy wines but drives more consumers to travel and buy overseas
- Global Blue confirmed Chinese travelers had taken over American as the top tourist source.
Reuter : Record-breaking spending of Chinese outbound travelers the favourite visitors of many countries
- Many countries are relaxing the visa application requirements to attract more Chinese travelers, and more air treaties signed
International Business Daily : Chinese travelers’ spending overseas continue to grow in 2015.
- Outbound Chinese travelers exceeded 100 millions in 2014 for the first time
- Outbound Chinese travelers will continue to increase at 15-20% in 2015
Cankaoxiaoxi : Frugal Chinese shoppers at home during Chinese New Year turn into spendthrift overseas
- Number of Chinese tourists visiting Phuket and Bali increase two folds
- In 2014, Chinese spent about 106 billions on branded goods, made up 46% of world spending, and 81 billions of which was spent outside China
- Korea and Japan are the favourite countries for short getaway for Chinese in the north.
China Youth Daily : Chinese outbound travellers are top spenders
- For every $100 spend by tourists worldwide, $24 are paid by Chinese travelers
- Chinese travelers like to buy in specialty shops and shopping malls, for jewelry, watch, fashion and accessories.
- Most visited European countries are France, Switzerland, UK, Italy and Germany
China IRN : Analysis of Chinese travellers’ spending oversea as world number one
- Luxury goods outside China is 20%-30% cheaper than the same in China
- They buy anything with good branding, not just luxury goods, they also visit property showroom
- America tops the top-10 list for Chinese travelers, with the other half for Europe and Asia countries
類似英媒報道 Similar reports in English:
需 要 翻 译？Need help to translate something?
For product, service, notice, leaflet, brochure, signboard, poster, instruction, web page, web content, advertisements, any other forms of prints and publication
Piecemeal job, Project-based, Term contract, Long-term freelancing and other flexible arrangements, all works and files to be delivered online or on cloud
电邮询问费用等详情 Email to inquire ask for quotation to know the cost among other details
Thank you for your time spent in browsing. You may follow via email provided in side panel. See you again.