Chinese Travelers 中国游客
Chinese Travelers Shoppers News and Statistics
中国游客 海外消费 的报道、数据、分析 等资讯
Those in the tourist market should read these news and get ready to welcome these big spenders all over the world.
要赚游客钱 的商家们 不得不知 在海外 花钱不手软的 中国游客大军
News, Reports, Research, Statistics, Survey about Chinese Travelers & Shoppers
- Majority spend between $81-324, $324-810 per day, exclude accommodation.
- Total spending increase from $27 billions in 2012 to $129 billions in 2013.
- They account for one-third (35%) of global luxury market.
- Outbound Chinese tourists are expected to increase from 97 million in 2013 to 200 millions in 2020.
- Asia Pacific region receives the most Chinese guests (74%), followed by North America (54%), Europe(43%) and Latin America(30%).
- 116 million Chinese tourists are expected to travel abroad and spend $155 billions.
- Favoured destinations include Australia, South Korea, South East Asia, Europe and U.S.
- One-third of all Chinese travel expenditures goes to luxury goods.
- Both the oversea trips and spending grow about 20% in 2014.
- In 2014, Chinese travelers are the world’s biggest spenders, spent $102 billions overseas.
- In 2015, expect 100 millions Chinese traveling abroad.
- The city of Paris and Sydney reacted to attract more Chinese tourists.
- Chinese outbound tourism is hot but it’s only getting started.
- Average Chinese tourists spend $5400 during their trip to U.S., outspending other international tourist by 21%.
- Unlike other global travelers, Chinese tourists focus mainly on shopping.
- China tops the list of international tourism spenders since 2012.
- Chinese tourists are increasing keen to take beach or activity holidays rather than simply traipsing round tourists sites.
- Officially, UK is more popular than France and Germany.
- These days, Israel, Tahiti, Maldives, Seychelles are appearing on the itineraries also.
- Some could spend £10,000 on shopping alone.
- Some 80% of Chinese tourist view holidays as shopping trips.
- Chinese travelers prefer places with good Chinese food as well as local food.
- Lodging is not the absolute priority with the Chinese, traveling to the destination and enjoying the destination and spending there is the priority.
- China outbound tourist on average spent $3252 each per trip and shopping took up 57.8%
- China is now the second most popular source country for visitors to Australia, following New Zealand with 1.2 million trips.
- See table of where the money goes to shopping, accommodation, food, transport, etc.
- More reports on What international hotels need to know about Chinese travelers.
- See top 10 destinations of Chinese travelers across Asia, Europe and America.
- What the Chinese care about when traveling
- What social media they use
- Which hotel review sites they read
- What they like to share with friends and relatives online
- Comprehensive, relevant, useful, authoritative, detail findings and statistics about Chinese tourists
Other similar reports about Chinese travelers/shoppers in Chinese (with summary in English):
需 要 翻 译？Need help to translate something?
For product, service, notice, leaflet, brochure, signboard, poster, instruction, web page, web content, advertisements, any other forms of prints and publication
Piecemeal job, Project-based, Term contract, Long-term freelancing and other flexible arrangements, all works and files to be delivered online or on cloud
Email to inquire ask for quotation to know the cost among other details
Thank you for your time spent in browsing. You may follow via email provided in side panel. See you again. 感謝瀏覽，歡迎再來。